The Firefly is powered by PIONEERING ONPULSE. The Firefly is based on the (NMES) technology (NEUROMUSCULAR ELECTROSTIMULATION TECHNOLOGY).
The innovative Firefly is very simple, advanced technology and time efficient device are designed for the athletes to accelerate sports recovery after exercise and minor injury. Firefly with no leads or no wires and it wear behind the knee in the leg. The firefly device delivers painless electrical impulses to gently activate the muscles of the lower leg to increase blood circulation. The firefly device used for all level of athlete’s professional club player and elite GB athletes to recovery their injury and they gave a good performance.
The Benefits of Firefly
- 1. Increase the blood circulation in the body.
- Reduce muscular soreness within 24 hours.
- Reduces swelling after the injury.
- It recovery the injury and get improve performance.
Features of Firefly
- Quick and easily worn it behind the knee in just 60 seconds.
- Portable, no leads, no wires and worn it’s behind the knee in any lifestyle.
- This very comfortable to wear and one size fits all.
How does it works
Comfortable to wear and easy to use
Activating your body’s own neuromuscular system increasing blood flow to the muscles of the lower leg to reduce muscle soreness within 24 hours after high intensity exercise and reduce swelling after injury as you recover at rest. This machine built by delivering of painless electrical impulses to personal nerves activating the muscle pump of the leg. This is powered by a small battery, with software controlled by a single button, the firefly device has 7 stimulation levels and is worn comfortably behind the knee. It improves the recovery of Neuromuscular Function.
Why its works
The firefly device have a unique ability to accelerate athlete’s recovery after exercise and minor injury within 24 hours. This increase in blood flow accelerates recovery from high intensity exercise and promotes healing after injury. Blood transport the nutrients required to rebuild the body tissues and help to expel metabolic waste from tissue. The firefly device helps muscles recover quickly by increasing blood flow to reduce muscle soreness after intense exercise, assisting athletes to get back to training faster and improve performance. . Using firefly to increase blood flow to the injured area in lower limbs to reduces swelling and aids in the recovery from sprains and strains. . We do recommend that you seek advice from your doctor or physiotherapist before using firefly to treat an injury.
The Science behind the Firefly
Read the clinical evidence behind NEUROMUSCULAR ELECTROSIMULATION TECHNOLOGY (NMES) and the firefly device to increase blood circulation for enhanced sports recovery.
Reducing the Risk of Injury
An injury caused by sudden impact is hard to avoid whereas fatigue and overuse injuries are very common, especially in professional athletes because of the intense nature of training. All injuries cannot avoided there are the ways to reduce the risk of injury these including following as:
- Managing fatigue effectively.
- Adequate rest and recovery.
- Warming up properly before exercise.
- Performing an active recovery after exercise.
Firefly for Sports Protocol
The Firefly device has recovery benefits for sports people across many sports. Clive recommends using the firefly device during travel to and from away. This Firefly used many sports like cycling, football, hockey, running, ruby, tennis, weightlifting, triathlon, etc.
- Cycling up to 2 hours then wear the firefly device 4 hours.
- Cycling up to 2-6 hours then wear the firefly device 6+ hours.
- More than 60 minutes play then the Firefly device wear behind the knee for a minimum of 6 hours post game.
- Less than 60 minutes play then the Firefly device wear behind the knee for a minimum of 4 hours post game.
- Play over 60 minutes then wear the firefly device for a minimum 6 hours.
- Play less than 60 minutes then wear the firefly device for a minimum of 4 hours.
The firefly device for runners:
- 0-1 hours/30 minutes interval training – wear the firefly device for 4 hours
- 1-2 hours/ 45 minute’s interval training – wear the firefly device for 6 hours
- 2+ hours/ 60 minute’s interval training – wear the firefly device for 8+ hours